This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Hello, charsee420. I will be more than glad to assist you.
In order for me to assist you better, please provide me with a DxDiag* report. Please follow these steps to generate it:
1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R.
2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.
3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop).
4. Attach the .txt file that was generated. To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box.
And, if you do not mind, can you please let me know in which games this issue is presented?
thank you for your response Antony S. Here's is the DxDiag.
I have been having issues in Dota2, League of Legends, GTA San Andreas. These are 3 games which I play. In Dota and League, V-Sync helps solve the issue but in GTA SA there's no such feature.
After the post here, I tried to install different versions of drivers. Previously I had driver version 126.96.36.19935, On the official download center page it's named 188.8.131.5235 but I didn't know that, so i was unsure which driver I was already having.
I followed the standard procedure Device Manager > Intel HD Graphics > Uninstall Driver (with software) > Restart > Install New Drivers. These were my results;
- Updated to latest driver (184.108.40.20663) ===> Screen Flicker didn't fix. Also gave me issues with Custom Resolutions in games (I couldn't find any resolution other than the original i.e; 1366 x 768 so I was forced to play at this resolution. But after a couple of restarts, the other resolutions option came back.)
- Installed older version driver (220.127.116.1135) ===> Screen Flicker didn't fix.
- Installed the oldest version (18.104.22.168.4279) ===> Screen Flicker fixed But Major Fps Drops and Lag in games. The games were unplayable. Moreover the Graphics Control Panel was kind of buggy.
- After this I installed the latest driver back, the Issue stays.
DxDiag.txt.zip 15.8 K