1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 6, 2018 12:16 PM by Intel Corporation

I'm missing my intel graphics panel.

Mattsin

I need help with finding out how to access my intel graphics panel. I've attached my spec below.

• 1. Re: I'm missing my intel graphics panel.
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello Mattsin

Thank you for joining the community.

I see that you are having problems to find the Intel® HD control panel, allow me to help you with the inquiries. 

Allow me to share with you that you can access the Intel® HD graphics in two different ways.

1. In desktop mode, right-click the Desktop, and select Intel® Graphics Settings.
          2. You can also access it with a hot-key combination. Simultaneously press CTRL+ALT+F12 on your keyboard.

Reference link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005596/graphics-drivers.html?_ga=2.52234538.2024435086.1532537450-616312718.1532536837

You could try to complete a clean installation of the Intel® UHD graphics 630 by completing this steps:

First, you will have download the Intel® HD graphics 630 driver version on the following link https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27892/a08/win64_24.20.100.6194.zip, once the driver is downloaded please make sure that the unit is not connected to the internet during the uninstall/install the driver to avoid any automatic update, and follow these steps to uninstall the graphics drivers:

1. On the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R, then type in devmgmt.msc
          2.  Expand the Display Adapters section.
          3.  Find the Intel® Graphics Driver. The driver can also be called the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (Intel® GMA Driver).
          4.  Right-click the Intel Graphics Driver and select Uninstall.
          5.  Select the checkbox Delete the driver software for this device.
          6.  Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.

Once the reboot is completed, please follow these steps in order to update the graphics driver:
          1. Use the .zip file downloaded previously.
          2.  Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
          3.  Right-click on the Windows Start icon and open Device Manager.
          4.  Click “Yes” when prompted for permission from User Account Control.
          5.  Expand the Display adapters section.
          6.  Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.
          7.  Click “Browse my computer for driver software”.
          8.  Click “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.
          9.  Click “Have Disk”.
          10.  Click “Browse”.
          11. 1Access the designated location or folder, and access a folder called “Graphics”.
          12.  Select the file called “igdlh64” or “igdlh”.
          13.  Click Open, then click OK, and finally click “Next”. Drivers are now being installed.
          14.  Reboot your computer.
          Hope this help.

Regards,
          Leonardo C.