This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thank you for joining the community.
I see that you are having problems to find the Intel® HD control panel, allow me to help you with the inquiries.
Allow me to share with you that you can access the Intel® HD graphics in two different ways.
- In desktop mode, right-click the Desktop, and select Intel® Graphics Settings.
- You can also access it with a hot-key combination. Simultaneously press CTRL+ALT+F12 on your keyboard.
You could try to complete a clean installation of the Intel® UHD graphics 630 by completing this steps:
First, you will have download the Intel® HD graphics 630 driver version on the following link https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27892/a08/win64_188.8.131.5294.zip, once the driver is downloaded please make sure that the unit is not connected to the internet during the uninstall/install the driver to avoid any automatic update, and follow these steps to uninstall the graphics drivers:
- On the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R, then type in devmgmt.msc
- Expand the Display Adapters section.
- Find the Intel® Graphics Driver. The driver can also be called the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (Intel® GMA Driver).
- Right-click the Intel Graphics Driver and select Uninstall.
- Select the checkbox Delete the driver software for this device.
- Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
Once the reboot is completed, please follow these steps in order to update the graphics driver:
- Use the .zip file downloaded previously.
- Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
- Right-click on the Windows Start icon and open Device Manager.
- Click “Yes” when prompted for permission from User Account Control.
- Expand the Display adapters section.
- Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.
- Click “Browse my computer for driver software”.
- Click “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.
- Click “Have Disk”.
- Click “Browse”.
- 1Access the designated location or folder, and access a folder called “Graphics”.
- Select the file called “igdlh64” or “igdlh”.
- Click Open, then click OK, and finally click “Next”. Drivers are now being installed.
- Reboot your computer.