1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 30, 2018 1:29 PM by Intel Corporation

Smart Sound Controller Driver BSOD windows 10

bertonc96

Hi,

I've a big problem. From some time the Smart Sound Controller driver, precisely the 9.21.0.3482 version, has some issue: it seems that the driver causes the computer to enormously slow down and then some blue screen in windows with different error messages like DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL. When I restart my PC I see that the device is unable to correctly initialize itself and obviously I can't listen anything from the laptop. I've tried searching for new releases of the driver but there isn't anything and the Intel Driver Support does not find any problem at all...

I need the driver working but I didn't find any solution nor available driver for the device, how can I solve this problem?

Thanks

Regards

• 1. Re: Smart Sound Controller Driver BSOD windows 10
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello bertonc96

Thank you for joining this Intel Community.

I understand that Intel® Smart Sound Technology driver causes blue screens on Windows* 10. I would like to provide more information about this issue. 

Because system manufacturers provide drivers for this technology, we recommend that you can contact your system manufacturer to receive troubleshooting steps for this problem. 

Wanner G.