Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Unite Hub to Client Communication

sk27
Novice

Hi,

We are trying to build a plugin for which we need to send some data to the client from hub (Unite enterprise setup).

It should be like launching an app in the client or generating a dialog box on client.

We observed that the applications are getting launched on the Unite HUB machine and couldn't find a way for the hub communicating the client.

Is there any possibility to show information(a table layout/ text/graphs) from hub on the Unite plugin ?

If not, How can we launch a new application on client machine using plugin?

/tags/# /?tags=intel-unite intel-unite/tags/# /?tags=intel%20unite intel unite/tags/# /?tags=intelunite intelunite/tags/# /?tags=intel%20unite%20hub intel unite hub/tags/# /?tags=unite%20plugin unite plugin # intel unite client

Thanks,

Srujana K

1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hello srujana_k,

Thank you for your response.

I was checking the information and I can see that you have another thread open with the same inquiry. Please keep only the thread: /thread/127458 https://communities.intel.com/thread/127458 open so we can assist you in the best way.

I will proceed to close this request, if you need any more assistance, please refer to the thread provided above.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos