RealSense SDK 2.0 version 2.13.0 has now been updated from Pre-Release status to stable Latest Release status.
IMPORTANT NOTE: to use the multi-camera sync mode, you will need to update to the new 5.9.14 firmware version. Older firmware versions can be used though if you do not need the sync function.
- rs2_option::RS2_OPTION_INTER_CAM_SYNC_MODE - Master/Slave control for multi-cam setup synchronization.
- rs2_frame_metadata_value - Extending available attributes:
- Depth Sensor:
Laser Power, Laser Power Mode, Exposure Priority, Exposure ROI.
- RGB Sensor:
Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Backlight_Compensation, Hue, Gamma, White_Balance_Mode & Temperature, Powerline Frequency and Low Light Compensation.
- Inter-camera hw sync control for multi-cam setups
- Additional per-frame metadata attributes available for Depth and RGB sensors.
- Adding CUDA-optimized implementation for Jetson-TX (arm) platform
- Post-processing filters invalidate metadata
- Enabling D430 in librealsense Demos
- Update kernel patches according to the latest Ubuntu policies
- Unity support for cameras without RGB sensor
- [Realsense Viewer] Save setting fail
- Multi-cam support is broken on some Mac OS systems
A list of unresolved Known Issues can be found in the Release Notes.