Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

"Present Screen" video issue on hub.

KBess
Novice

Dear Support Community,

I have problem with video on hub. Hub is installed on Intel NUC7i5DNKE with Windows 10 Pro. Client is installed on Windows 10 enterprise.

This screen comes from hub presenting full screen from Client and same things are happening if i install Client on NUC and try to use option "Host from your device".

Thanks for any solution.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
KBess
Novice

We found a solution:

We started program with compability mode for Windows 8 and that's works well...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello krzbes,

Thank you for joining the Intel Community Support.

I understand that you are having video issues when using Intel Unite®. I would like to assist you with this problem.

First, I would like to gather basic system information.

-Are you using Intel Unite® Standalone or Enterprise? Which version?

-What are the models of your client and hub?

-Please run the Intel® System Support Utility in both Client and Hub and attach the reports.

1.Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

2.Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View.

3.To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer.

4. Attach the report to this thread.

Wanner G.
0 Kudos
KBess
Novice

I am using Intel Unite Enterprise. Hub version is 3.3.150.19 and Client is 3.2.82.42. I attached reports from hub and client.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello krzbes,

Thank you for your response.

I was taking a look at the reports attached and it seems that you may need to install the latest Intel Unite® app version in your client, too. Make sure your server has the latest version installed as well, 3.3.150.19.

I will sent you the link for you to download the latest version via private message.

If the issue persists after having the latest Intel Unite® app version installed, please let me know so that we can provide more troubleshooting steps.

Wanner G.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello krzbes,

Were you able to install the latest Intel Unite® version in your server?

If you need any further help, I will be glad to assist.

Wanner G.
0 Kudos
KBess
Novice

Hello,  

i installed latest Intel Unite app version and issue still exist.

I am looking forward for any help.

Krzbes

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello krzbes,

Thank you for performing the steps recommended.

In this case, I will forward this inquiry to the proper department to continue assisting you.

I will get back to you soon.

Wanner G.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi

I have this same issue sometimes. that's may be the screen ratio adaption issue.

It has been resolved after change the client PC screen resolution. But I am not think that's a good way.

0 Kudos
KBess
Novice

I'am still looking for any solutions.

0 Kudos
KBess
Novice

We found a solution:

We started program with compability mode for Windows 8 and that's works well...

0 Kudos