3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 2, 2018 12:39 PM by Intel Corporation

Wrong driver update displayed

Danster

Why does intel driver support assistant says that i have a radon rx vegas update for my intel hd graphics 630?

• 1. Re: Wrong driver update displayed
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello, Danster. Thank you very much for sharing your issue with the Intel Communities Team. I will be more than glad to assist you.

In order for me to assist you better, please provide me with the .txt file that the System Support Utility will generate. To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box.
          In addition, can you please share with us the version of the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant you are using and a screenshot of the error you are receiving?

Antony S.

• 3. Re: Wrong driver update displayed
            Intel Corporation
            This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Thank you for the information provided, Danster.

This might be an error of the tool. In this case, please uninstall the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant and install it once again. 
            If after reinstalling the tool the issue persists, please attach to your next post the log files of the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant. In order to get the logs please follow these steps:

1. Open-File Explorer from the taskbar. 
            2. Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
            3. Select the View tab and, in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.
            4. Go to C:\ProgramData\Intel\DSA and attach the folder to the thread.
            Antony S.