6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 3, 2018 12:31 PM by Intel Corporation

Intel Sweepstakes | Suspicious or not?

RizwanHaider

I received an email today, and I honestly can't figure out if it's legitimate or not. The email was sent from the domain "notifications@votigo.com", with a reply-to of "notifications@votigo.com". Here's the text in the email:

Thanks for your entry in the The Intel® 8th Gen Core™ i7-8086K Limited Edition Processor Sweepstakes! We’re pleased to inform you your entry has been selected as a potential Grand Prize Winner!

We are the organization handling winner notification for this sweepstakes.

We have to confirm your eligibility in order to get you the prize, so please complete the prize fulfillment form found here http://intel8086k.votigo.com/fbsweeps/sweeps/Intel-8th-Gen-Core-8086k-Sweepstakes?language=eng&country=usa . Please note this URL is for potential winners only and all information will be verified. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Intel’s Privacy Notice. The prize is not transferable; do not share the link with anyone else. Sharing the link may result in disqualification for prize eligibility.

If you meet all of the eligibility requirements you win:

One (1) Intel® 8th Gen Core™ i7-8086k Processor (ARV: $425USD).

Once we’ve confirmed eligibility, we will ship your prize by 10/15/2018.

The DEADLINE to submit the prize fulfillment form is July 1, 2018. If you don’t claim your prize by that date, you forfeit your right to the prize.

Please note that Intel, nor Votigo accept responsibility for loss or damage of your prize during the delivery process.

Thanks for your cooperation and for participating in The Intel® 8th Gen Core™ i7-8086k Limited Edition Processor Sweepstakes

Sincerely,

Votigo Prize Fulfillment Team