Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2055 Discussions

A return was made to the device \ Device \ RaidPort0, iaStorE event 129 and 153

MIsak
Beginner

A return was made to the device \ Device \ RaidPort0, iaStorE event 129 and 153

In the SSD and HDD. During the use of the computer, it happens that the hard disk becomes 100% loaded, with no write or read operations happening, no process is involved. Access to the disk is also absent, it can cease to be determined by the task manager, the system hangs. It is very difficult to boot the system if HDD is enabled. The drives have the perfect SMART. SATA cables have been changing, the problem is not with them. CHKDSK was conducted. Temperatures of the disks and the south bridge are normal. The problem is caused by the SATA controller driver, but as I did not try to reinstall it, the problem does not go away. I've probably tried all the ways to solve the problem that I found on the Internet, but they do not affect the situation in any way. I can not afford to replace all disks with SSD.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MIsak
Beginner

The problem is solved. It was in the damaged SATA port. It was turned off in the BIOS and is not used but probably was the cause of failures. Removing the port from the motherboard fixed the problem.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Thank you very much for taking the time to reach the Intel Communities Team, Alatyr. I will do my best to assist you further.

For me to assist you better, please share with me the model of your HDD, SSD, and Motherboard.

Antony S.
0 Kudos
MIsak
Beginner

The problem is solved. It was in the damaged SATA port. It was turned off in the BIOS and is not used but probably was the cause of failures. Removing the port from the motherboard fixed the problem.

0 Kudos