Thanks for approaching.
1. Looks you are using local laptop for running. Can you please paste the output of below command to verify if file exists or not.
ls /home/amit/Downloads/kaggle_comp2/train.csv -- Run this command from terminal not from jupyter
2. What is the OS installed in your local system? Linux or Windows?
3. Are you using conda environment?
4. If you are using conda environment, try the below command to install lightgbm
conda install -c conda-forge lightgbm
import numpy as np
import sklearn as skl
import pandas as pd
import seaborn as sns
#import xgboost as xgb
import lightgbm as lgb
import tensorflow as tf
from sklearn.model_selection import StratifiedKFold , train_test_split, KFold
from sklearn.metrics import mean_squared_error
from math import sqrt
this is my code and its showing the same error -ModuleNotFoundError after that script on the terminal , btw i had those packages installed earlier too.
So the issue is with the notebook , how can i install these packages in the cloud jupyter notebook with python 3(intel,2018) as the env?
Please change the kernel to "Python 3 (Intel, 2018 update 2)" and it works fine.
Regarding data load, I have asked to check whether path exists or not.
1. Can you please paste the output of below command to verify if file exists or not.
!ls -ltr /home/amit/Downloads/kaggle_comp2/train.csvThanks
If exists, check the permissions of it. Give permissions and try to upload.