Thank you for joining the community.
Looking into the report you have sent I see that you have installed the driver version .4973, is this the one that has the problem with the game?
I would like to gather more information about the configuration you have on the computer. Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/
Steps to save the report:
- Run the utility.
- Click on “Scan” to get the scanned system.
- Once the scan is complete click on “next”.
- Use the “save” option, save the report to your desktop.
- To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box.
Thank you for replying and helping me out and i am sorry for my delayed response. I performed the System utility scan and have attached the report as you asked me, and yes the problem in my system is with the version .4973 of Intel UHD 620 Graphics
Thank you for your response.
I am looking in to the report that you have sent I am noticing that the diver graphics version 126.96.36.19973 that you have recently installed is not able to be found on our available drivers for the Intel® UHD graphics 620 controllers (see the following link for reference https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/126789/Intel-UHD-Graphics-620) and looking into the system manufacturer graphics diver I was not able to find the driver version (see the following link for reference https://www.asus.com/us/Laptops/ASUS-VivoBook-S15-S510UN/HelpDesk_Download/) for the search criteria I used X510UNR and Windows® 10 64-bit, I this case, seems that the graphics version may be a customized driver built form the operating system perhaps.
I would recommend testing the generic graphics driver for you Intel® UHD graphics 620 following the next steps to complete the installation:
- Download the graphics driver ZIP file: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27847/a08/win64_188.8.131.5236.zip (latest version)
- Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
- Right-click Windows Start icon and open Device Manager.
- Click “Yes” when prompted for permission from User Account Control.
- Expand the Display adapters section.
- Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.
- Click “Browse my computer for driver software”.
- Click “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.
- Click “Have Disk”.
- Click “Browse”.
- .Access the designated location or folder, and access a folder called “Graphics”.
- Select the file called “igdlh64” or “igdlh”.
- Click Open, then click OK, and finally click “Next”. Drivers are now being installed.
- Reboot your computer.
- And let me know if you have any issues during the installation.
In case this does not help I would recommend testing the available driver that the manufacturer has customized for your system on the following link, searching by system model and operating system installed.
hope this helps.