Thank you very much for sharing your issue with the Intel Communities Team, AlexandreMass. I will be more than glad to assist you.
In order for me to assist you better, please provide me with a DxDiag* report. Please follow these steps to generate it:
1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R.
2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.
3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop).
4. Attach the .txt file that was generated. To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box.
In addition, please take a screenshot of the NVIDIA* control panel, 3D settings by right-clicking on the desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel > Click Manage 3D settings in Select a Task and, attach a screenshot of that to your post.
Thank you very much for that information, AlexandreMass.
Let us try the following:
Switch between the Intel® HD Graphics and the NVIDIA* graphics controller to determine which is causing the issue, in order to do so, please follow these steps:
1. Right-click on the desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel.
2. Click Manage 3D settings in Select a Task.
3. Select your desired software from the Select a program to customize drop-down list on the Program settings tab.
4. Select the High-performance NVIDIA processor from the Select the preferred graphics processor for this program drop-down list.
5. Click Apply.
Test your system with this configuration and verify if the flicker is presented. Then, on step 4, instead of choosing High-performance NVIDIA processor, select Integrated Graphics and check if the flickering is presented.
Please let me know with which of the two controllers the issue occurs.