Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

Graphic CARD 5500 & Windows 10 update.

CVERB
Beginner

Category

Questions

Answers (N/A if not applicable)

Description

Provide a detailed description of the issue

Everything was working right before I had no issues.

3D scene can't be seen on different software like PDF 3D with the last microsoft update.

The software launch but the 3D Scene stay blanc.

I have tried different driver with diffrent released date but without succes.

I've tried the standard Microsoft driver and I could see the 3D scenes again.

Please place an X to the right of the option showing how often you see this issue using specific steps. (Ex: 'Every few times a game is started it flickers.' <- This would be "Often")<p> 

Always (100%):X

Often (51-99%):

Sporadic (20-50%):

Very Sporadic (<20%):

Hardware (HW)

Brand and Model of the system.

DELL Lattitude E7450

Hybrid or switchable graphics system?

ie Does it have AMD or NV graphics too?

no

Make and model of any Displays that are used to see the issue (see note2 below). 

LFP = Local Flat Panel (Laptop panel)

EFP = External Flat Panel (Monitor you plug in)

LFP Dell Laptop

How much memory [RAM] in the system (see note2 below).

Provide any other hardware needed to replicate the issue.

ie: Cables&brand, cable type [vga, hdmi, DP, etc], dock, dongles/adapters, etc

Hardware Stepping (see note1 below).

<td style="border: 0px solid black; padding: 0 5.4pt 0 5.4pt; border-right: solid windowtext 1.0pt; bor...
0 Kudos
6 Replies
idata
Employee

Thank you very much for taking the time to reach the Intel Communities Team, CVERBRUGGE. I will do my best to assist you further.

In this case, please try using the latest Intel® Generic Graphics drivers 4963. Click https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27780/a08/win64_15.40.38.4963.zip here to download the drivers and, to complete the installation follow the steps provided in this guide: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005629/graphics-drivers.html https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005629/graphics-drivers.html

Let us know how it goes.

Antony S.
0 Kudos
CVERB
Beginner

Hello Antony,

Thanks for your feedback.

I have tried again the new driver but I have still the same issue.

Christian

0 Kudos
CVERB
Beginner
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you for your response, CVERBRUGGE.

I will try to recreate this issue at our labs. This might take some time but, once I have an update I will let you know.

Antony S,
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, CVERBRUGGE. Thank you for your patience.

As previously mentioned, I try to replicate the issue you are facing at our labs.

I have used the same graphics controller with Windows 10* RS4 release, latest graphics drivers installed and latest Adobe Reader* version. I did not have any problem opening any 3D file using Adobe Reader*.

Please make sure that your Windows* is updated and you use the latest Adobe Reader* version and use a new 3D file to test the issue.

Antony S.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, CVERBRUGGE.

I would like to double check if you were able to perform the troubleshooting steps that I attached to the post above and the results.

Antony S.
0 Kudos