This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thank you for joining the community.
After translating your case I see that you are having problems to complete the graphics driver installation, in order to help you better, I would like to gather more information about the configuration you have on the computer. Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility
Steps to save the report:
- Run the utility.
- Click on “Scan” to get the scanned system.
- Once the scan is complete click on “next”.
- Use the “save” option, save the report to your desktop.
- To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box.
For the installation of the Intel® UHD Graphics 630 you can try a manual installation of the drivers following these steps:
- Download the graphics driver ZIP file: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27847/a08/win64_188.8.131.5236.zip (latest version)
- Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
- Right-click Windows Start icon and open Device Manager.
- Click “Yes” when prompted for permission from User Account Control.
- Expand the Display adapters section.
- Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.
- Click “Browse my computer for driver software”.
- Click “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.
- Click “Have Disk”.
- Click “Browse”.
- Access the designated location or folder, and access a folder called “Graphics”.
- Select the file called “igdlh64” or “igdlh”.
- Click Open, then click OK, and finally click “Next”. Drivers are now being installed.
- Reboot your computer.
- And let me know if you have any issues during the installation.