Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1343 Discussions

Installed the Intel Optane driver, restarted my pc but won't boot into windows.

AVerv
Beginner

Hi,

I have just fixed a few problems so that I at least could install the intel octane driver, I have followed the drivers' instructions and restarted my pc, but it won't find any hard drive to boot from, it just brings me back to the BIOS. I don't know how to fix this, but when I have csm enabled it will find my hard drive but still won't boot from it.

I hope hearing from someone!

Kind regards, Fazz31

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi Fazz31,

Thank you for contacting our support community. We understand your situation regarding the Intel® Optane™ Memory.

In order to better address your situation, could you please provide the following information:

*Could you please let us know the physical ports you are using to connect the drive and the Optane(TM) to the motherboard?

*Please provide us with the Optane(TM) logs located here: C:\Users\[your user name]\Intel\Logs.

*Please download and run the https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Intel® System Support Utility. Run the scan selecting "Everything." Save this report and upload.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,

Junior M.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Fazz31,

We would like to know if you read our previous post. If you have any other questions, we'll be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Junior M.

0 Kudos