Thank you for your interest in the Intel RealSense Camera R200.
Could you please let me know if you are using Camera Calibrator for Windows, version 1.0.8?
Here you can download it if you don't have it: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24958/Intel-RealSense-Camera-Calibrator-for-Windows-?product=92256
Also, is the Intel RealSense Camera R200 integrated on a device or did you buy it separately?
If it's integrated, please let me know what device are you using.
Thank you in advance,
Yes, I have downloaded version 1.0.8.
I bought it from Intel click store robotic development kit ( bundle with up board).
I partially solved my problem with following this Troubleshooting Intel® RealSense™ Camera Driver Installation
My steps are:
My camera is embedded in my PC or I don't see Virtual Driver no matter which USB 3.0 port I use.
- If the DCM appears in Programs and Features, but the Virtual Driver isn't installed: uninstall the Intel RealSense Depth Camera Manager from Programs and Features.
- Open Device Manager and find the RealSense RGB and Depth devices under Imaging devices.
- Right-click on RealSense Depth and select Uninstall. The Depth device disappears.
- Right-click on RealSense RGB and select Uninstall. The RGB device disappears.
- Find either WinUSB device or the RealSense device under Universal Serial Bus devices and uninstall.
- Unplug the camera.
- Shut down the PC.
- Plug in the camera.
- Restart PC.
- Wait a few minutes for Windows Update to download and install the DCM. You can also right-click on the Depth node and select Update Driver Software. In the Update Driver Software wizard, select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Open Device Manager and check Imaging devices for RGB, Depth, and Virtual Driver. Check Universal Serial Bus devices for Intel RealSense Camera.
Now I can be calibrating my Intel Realsense R200 camera.
But, I have been searching how to get distance from objects with IR or Depth camera.
The Intel Realsense R200 Camera doesn't have a Virtual Driver, do you don't have to worry about that.
Also, you mentioned that you are searching how to get distance from objects with IR or Depth camera. I found a link that might help you with that:
Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.