This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thank you for joining the community and for this information, in this case, in order to improve the tool and to fix problems, we will need:
- Specific information on your system type, OS, browser, and exact details on the issue.
- Attach debug log files found at C:\ProgramData\Intel\DSA.
Check for hidden files as program data might be hidden.
Also, I would like to gather more information about the configuration you have on the computer. Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility
Steps to save the report:
- Run the utility.
- Click on “Scan” to get the scanned system.
- Once the scan is complete click on “next”.
- Use the “save” option, save the report to your desktop.
- To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box.
Since you are looking to update your Intel® HD Graphics 620 driver please follow these steps in order to manually update the graphics driver:
- Download the graphics driver ZIP file: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27847/a08/win64_184.108.40.20636.zip
- Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
- Right-click Windows Start icon and open Device Manager.
- Click “Yes” when prompted for permission from User Account Control.
- Expand the Display adapters section.
- Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.
- Click “Browse my computer for driver software”.
- Click “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.
- Click “Have Disk”.
- Click “Browse”.
- Access the designated location or folder, and access a folder called “Graphics”.
- Select the file called “igdlh64” or “igdlh”.
- Click Open, then click OK, and finally click “Next”. Drivers are now being installed.
- Reboot your computer.
- And let me know if you have any issues during the installation.
Bear in mind that this driver will be the generic version for you HD graphics, since your system is a laptop it is recommended to use the driver provided by the system manufacturer.
Hope this help.