Software Storage Technologies
Virtual RAID, RSTe, and Memory Drive Technology
Announcements
Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

Looking for RAID, VROC? You found the forum to ask questions!
309 Discussions

Just installed CAS says Trial period expired

FAlve2
Beginner

I just installed CAS, it created the cache by erasing the partition, but then says I cannot start the cache because my trial expired. But I just got my key 5 minutes ago, what do I do with it?

is there any support for this product?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello falves11,

Sorry for the delay in our response

In regards to the issue that you are experiencing about the software being on trial expired state, this issue is usually caused because the software that is currently installed on your computer is the Trial version which only last for a 120 days. It is important to remark that if you already own a Intel® Cache Acceleration Software serial number, you will need to download the full version of the software from https://registrationcenter.intel.com/en/ Intel® Registration Center website. since the trial version of Intel® Cannot be activated using the serial number

On the registration center website you will need register your serial number using an email, Once the registration has been completed you will be able to downloaded the full version of the software.

Please let us know if you have further questions

Best Regards

Luis H

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello falves11,

Hope you are doing well

We are following up on your community post to check if you require further assistance since we replied to your your initial question a few days ago; however, we haven't received a reply from you yet.

Please let us know if you require further assistance, we will be more than glad to answer your questions.

Best Regards

Luis H

0 Kudos