Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

affichage trop grand sur le téléviseur

mpers3
Beginner

Bonjour,

intel graphics 405 : l'affichage sur le téléviseur Samsung est trop grand ; les icônes du bas et sur les côtés sont tronquées. comment procéder pour afficher correctement le bureau ?

le pilote graphique est à jour.

intel graphics 405: the display on the Samsung TV is too big; the icons at the bottom and on the sides are truncated. how to display the desktop correctly?

the graphics driver is up to date.
0 Kudos
6 Replies
idata
Employee

Thank you very much for sharing your issue with the Intel Communities Team, martin5355. I will be more than glad to assist you.

In order for me to assist you better, please provide me with a DxDiag* report. Please follow these steps to generate it:

1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R.

2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.

3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop).

4. Attach the .txt file that was generated. To attach a file, you must click the "Attach" option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box.

In addition, please attach an Intel® HD Graphics Report. When you generate this report, please make sure your computer is connected to the SAMSUNG* TV.

Antony S.
0 Kudos
mpers3
Beginner

c'était le téléviseur Samsung : il faut aller dans le menu du téléviseur sous image puis format de l'image puis adapter à l´écran

et le bureau est affiché correctement

it was the Samsung TV: you have to go to the TV menu under image then picture format and adapt to the screen

and the desktop is displayed correctly
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you very much for the information provided, martin5355.

I would highly appreciate if you can share the reports requested in my previous posts.

Antony S.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, martin5355.

I would like to know if you could generate the reports previously requested?

Antony S.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, martin5355.

I would like to know if you could generate the reports previously requested?

Antony S.
0 Kudos