Thanks for posting.
In order to better assist you, this thread has been moved to our Rapid Storage Technology sub-forums.
Thank you for joining the community.
In order to help you better, I would like to gather more information about the configuration you have on the computer. Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility
Steps to save the report:
- Run the utility.
- Click on “Scan” to get the scanned system.
- Once the scan is complete click on “next”.
- Use the “save” option, save the report to your desktop.
- To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box.
Also, please provide me with the system report following the instructions below:
- Open the Intel Rapid Storage Technology user interface (Start > Programs > Intel > Intel® Rapid Storage Technology).
- Click the Help icon.
- Click the System Report icon.
- Please attach the report to the thread
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Thank you for your response.
Looking into your system report I find that there is no error on your configuration, on the other hand, I do notice that on your system you have currently installed the Intel® RST version 126.96.36.1996, this version is not comparable to the chipset and operating system installed on your system, I recommend you to install the version 188.8.131.520 provided by the system manufacturer to work on your system.
If the problem persists please provide me a picture showing Samsung SSD PM83 on Cache 0 is disabled message/output.