4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 13, 2018 2:14 PM by uiskam

Graphic drivers for i7 8750H

uiskam

I have a issue with graphic drivers for my i7 8750H. I even used intel drivers assitant but when I tied to intall drivers which he propose to me I came across error taht my CPU insn't supported.

So my quetion is do I have to wait for new drivers that will be suitable for my CPU or is there other way to install those drivers and enjoy my notebook?

• 1. Re: Graphic drivers for i7 8750H
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello uiskam
          Thank you for contacting us.
          I understand that you want are having issues when updating the drivers on your notebook.
          In order for me to assist you better, please provide me with the .txt file that the System Support Utility will generate. To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

I hope this helps.

Best regards.
          Diego S.

• 2. Re: Graphic drivers for i7 8750H
            uiskam

So here you have it

• 3. Re: Graphic drivers for i7 8750H
              Intel Corporation
              This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello uiskam
              Thank you for your response.
              In this case, based on the report that you attached, we noticed that your machine is running hybrid graphics, between your Intel® UHD Graphics 630 and your NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050.
              In this case the drivers for your machine are totally optimized by the computer manufacturer, which shows as unknown in your report, so in order for you to contact them for driver support, please let us know if you see any visible branding on the case of your notebook.
              On the meantime you can try our latest generic drivers for Intel® UHD Graphics 630.
              Please go ahead and try to update the driver as specified through these steps:
              -Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
              -Open Device Manager: For Windows 10 Right-click Windows Start icon
              -Click Yes when prompted for permission from User Account Control.
              -Expand the Display adapters section.
              -Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.
              -Click Browse my computer for driver software.
              -Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
              -Click Have Disk.
              -Click Browse and select the directory where the driver files are located.
              -Click OK, and finally click Next. Drivers are now being installed.
              -Restart your computer.
              As well please provide us with a longer/more detailed description of the issue.
              Please let us know the outcome
              I hope this helps.
              Best regards.

Diego S.

• 4. Re: Graphic drivers for i7 8750H
                uiskam

Well my OS claims that drivers are ok. In this case I think I'm going to give my notebook to manufacture, I hoped that it won't be necessary but it turned out that this is specific probelm taht occurs only on my device.

Thank you for your help and time

Best regards

Uiskam