289,176 < 一瞬違う場所を指す

------ここまで------

以上、よろしくお願い申し上げます。

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Japanese:

カメラレンズの1m以内を通り過ぎると、ビジョンエリアに入っている他の人々をカメラが検出している可能性があります。 QueryFaceByIndex命令を使用して、カメラの前にいる人以外の人物をカメラが無視するようにすることができます。 私は、以前の10.0.26.0396 SDKのUnityのRealSenseを信じています。カメラで検出された最初の人物(正面の人物)は顔インデックス0です。

ユニティに面白いかもしれない顔の追跡に関する古いPDFのガイドがあります。 6ページ目以降は、QueryFaceByIndexなどの科目を調べます。

http://docplayer.net/65510000-Intel-realsense-sdk-face-tracking-tutorial-using-unity-software.html Intel RealSense SDK. Face Tracking Tutorial. Using Unity* Software - PDF

DocPlayerページの下部にPDFのテキスト版が提供されているので、上のリンクをGoogleTranslateに入れて英語から日本語に翻訳すると、あなたの手助けのためにテキストを日本語に変換する必要があります。

English version:

It is likely that the camera is detecting other people who are entering its vision area if they pass by within 1 m of the camera lens. It is possible that you may be able to get the camera to ignore people except for the person in front of the camera by using the instruction QueryFaceByIndex. I believe in RealSense in Unity in the old 10.0.26.0396 SDK, the first person detected by the camera - the person in front of it - is face index 0.

There is an old PDF guide to face tracking in Unity that may be helpful to you. Page 6 onward looks at subjects such as QueryFaceByIndex.

http://docplayer.net/65510000-Intel-realsense-sdk-face-tracking-tutorial-using-unity-software.html Intel RealSense SDK. Face Tracking Tutorial. Using Unity* Software - PDF

A text version of the PDF is provided at the bottom of the DocPlayer page, so if you put the link above into GoogleTranslate and translate from English to Japanese, it should convert the text to Japanese for you to help you.

0 Kudos
直大矢
Beginner

Hello MartyG,

Thank you for the advise. I do not know the QueryFaceByIndex. and PDF you told me.At first, I will tell our programmer about QueryFaceIndex and translate PDF file into Japanese. Best Regards,

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Good luck! Please come back here any time that you need to.

0 Kudos