2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 5, 2018 2:30 PM by N.Scott.Pearson

porta pci serial

paulus60

bom dia no gerenciador de dispositivos em outros dispositivos tem um triangulo com um ponto de exclamação dentro dele e fora escrito porta pci serial isto aconteceu depois de ter atualizado do windows 7 pro para o windows 10 pro diz que falta um driver alguém poderia me ajudar

• 1. Re: porta pci serial
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello paulus60 

Thank you for joining the community.

After translating your post I see that you are having problems with a PCI driver; in order to help you better, I would like to gather more information about the configuration you have on the computer.  Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility
          Steps to save the report:

1.  Run the utility.
          2. Click on “Scan” to get the scanned system.
          3. Once the scan is complete click on “next”.
          4. Use the “save” option, save the report to your desktop.
          5. To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box.

Could you provide me with a picture of the device manager?

Regards,
          Leonardo C.
          • 2. Re: porta pci serial
            N.Scott.Pearson

Paulo,

The interface that is used to communicate with the Intel Management Engine appears initially as Simple PCI Communications (i.e. Serial) device. The driver for this interface is included in the Intel Management Engine software package. You need to install this package.

Hope this helps,

...S