Thank you very much for contacting the Intel Communities Team, Fchadry. I will be more than happy to assist you.
In order for me to assist you better, please provide me with a DxDiag* report. Please follow these steps to generate it:
1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R.
2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.
3. Click on Save All Information (save it to your desktop).
4. Attach the .txt file that was generated. To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box.
I have attached the txt file.
The other issue I am having and most important is that I am not able to setup 2 monitors in stretch mode in intel graphic center, I don't have graphic options settings.
I already updated all drives, its all up to date.
My specs are : asus rog with nvidia gtx 970M and intel hd 530
If you can help me with that I will appreciate.
DxDiag.txt.zip 17.2 K
Thank you very much for your reply and the information provided, Fchadry.
Since your computer has two graphics controllers what can be happening is that the NVIDIA* controller is being used instead of the Intel® HD Graphics one. Please try the following:
1. Right-click on the desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel.
2. Click Manage 3D settings in Select a Task.
3. Select your desired software from the Select a program to customize drop-down list on the Program settings tab.
4. Select the Intel® HD Graphics controller from the Select the preferred graphics processor for this program drop-down list.
5. Click Apply
Let us know how it goes.
I've did exactly what you told me to do and nothing happened.
Ive tried everything possible.
The thing is that normally I would be able to access graphic options to configure, but I don't have this source in my computer. This usually appears in the desktop context menu when right clicking.
Is there anything else I should do? This was supposed to be very simple and easy as I was able to play a game with multiple displays in pam mode with other notebooks even poorer hardware specification.
Hello, Fchadry. Thank you very much for your reply.
In this case, if you are not able to switch between the two graphics controllers, it might be that there is a limitation set by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). At this point, please get in touch with ASUS* Support so they can provide you with further instructions of how to swap the graphics controllers or if it is not possible on your system.