6 Replies Latest reply on Jun 1, 2018 6:32 PM by Dukerino22

Cannot Update Intel Graphics Drivers?

Dukerino22

First off, to hopefully excuse my lack of information, I'm a fifteen year old who knows little to nothing about computers. I just want my game to work.

Second, as a little background, I am only assuming a Graphics Driver is the issue I am having, and that's why I'm on here asking for help. I am currently running a Dell Windows computer, originally a Vista but it now has a Windows 7 hard drive. It runs both 64 and 32 bit.

I have a Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family, Chip Type being Intel(R) GMA 3100, under main driver it says "igdumd64,dlligdumdx32", the version being 8.15.10.1930, and the date 9/23/2009 1:22:58 PM. I have downloaded the Intel Support Updater thing (can't remember the exact name at the moment, it's the program they have you install to update drivers) and it told me I did not have any Intel programs. I moved on to try a similar program from Dell, the DellSupportAssistLauncher, and it told me I did not have a Dell system. This is the extent of my knowledge, and I hope I sound smart enough for someone to at least give me a chance and help me with this.