3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 1, 2018 3:48 AM by HuaWei

DNN example can not work in setting up the network for D415

HuaWei

The DNN example code in github,  I run it, but failed to set up the DNN network.

https://github.com/IntelRealSense/librealsense/tree/development/wrappers/opencv/dnn

I use openCV3.4.1,  and download the file"MobileNetSSD_deploy.prototxt"  "MobileNetSSD_deploy.caffemodel" from  GitHub - chuanqi305/MobileNet-SSD: Caffe implementation of Google MobileNet SSD detection network, with pretrained weigh…

However, after compiled successfully,  and when I run .exe file, the error occurs in setting up the DNN network.

Net net = readNetFromCaffe("MobileNetSSD_deploy.prototxt", "MobileNetSSD_deploy.caffemodel");

The error is :

[libprotobuf ERROR C:\build\master_winpack-build-win64-vc14\opencv\3rdparty\protobuf\src\google\protobuf\text_format.cc:288] Error parsing text-format opencv_caffe.Net

Parameter: 7:1: Expected identifier, got: <OpenCV(3.4.1) Error: Unspecified error (FAILED: ReadProtoFromTextFile(param_file, param). Failed to parse NetParameter file: MobileNetSSD_deploy.prototxt) in cv::dnn:: ReadNetParamsFromTextFileOrDie, file C:\build\master_winpack-build-win64-vc14\opencv\modules\dnn\src\caffe\caffe_io.cpp, line 1145 OpenCV(3.4.1) C:\build\master_winpack-build-win64-vc14\opencv\modules\dnn\src\caffe\caffe_io.cpp:1145: error: (-2) FAILED: ReadProtoFromTextFile(param_file, param). Failed to parse NetParameter file: MobileNetSSD_deploy.prototxt in function cv::dnn::ReadNetParamsFromTextFileOrDie

I think this error should be that I used the wrong DNN configuration file,  did anyone know the correct two configuration file the DNN example ??

Thanks in advance!