5 Replies Latest reply on May 29, 2018 11:53 AM by andrady

DZ68DB

andrady

HI I have a mainboard DZ68DB / processor I5-2500K / ram CMX16GX3M2A1600C11  XMS3 . I've tryed also with another processor from the compatibility list .

Problem : infinite restarting without video signal . If somebody cane give any help .... Thanks in advance

• 1. Re: DZ68DB
          N.Scott.Pearson

Is this a new system or an existing system. If existing, what changed? What was happening just prior to when the issue first appeared?

• 2. Re: DZ68DB
            andrady

Hi and thanks for your answer

New system . Tried also with cpu G530 . Same issue . infinite power on and off . Tried also to recover bios - also with no jumper to update . no start in video mode cause of infinite power on and off . Only without bios jumper no power on of . only power on and remains like that with fan spinning . The main it is on the table . Only cpu / ram / fan / key and mouse ( wireless ) used . No HDD , no additional graphic .

Thanks again for the help

• 3. Re: DZ68DB
              N.Scott.Pearson

It likely won't make a difference, but try maintenance mode. Move the (yellow) BIOS Maintenance jumper from pins 1-2 to pins 2-3 and power on.

...S

• 4. Re: DZ68DB
                N.Scott.Pearson

Hhmmm, after reading your description, I am inclined to believe that you were sold a dud board. It sounds like the BIOS is trashed.

...S

• 5. Re: DZ68DB
                  andrady

Hi

I suppose the same thing ...  If you will have some others ideas .......

Thanks for your support

All the best for you and all around