Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

Intel AC 8265 slow download after sleep

APett3
Beginner

After the computer has been in sleep mode for a longer time and comes back up, the wifi download speed is less than 20mbit. If I simply disable and then enable the card it comes back to full speed.

The computer is a brand new Lenovo 720s and I need to know if I must return it - could it be a hardware defect? Both BIOS and drivers are up to date.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello pette_rsson,

Thanks for posting. We understand your system wireless connection speed slows down after waking from sleep mode.

In order to better assist you, we need to gather more details about your system. Please attach the Intel® System Support Utility report to your next reply:

1.https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600 Download the latest Intel® SSU.

2. While connected to your WiFi network, run the scan. Select to include "everything."

3. Name and save the report.

Best regards,

Eugenio F.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello pette_rsson,

We're just checking on this post. Please let us know if you still need assistance with wireless connectivity.

Best regards,

Eugenio F.
0 Kudos