Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20625 Discussions

UHD 620 Triple WQHD Monitor Issues

JPelt
Beginner

I just received my lenovo x1 carbon 6th gen laptop with a thinkpad ultra docking station which has two displayport ports and one hdmi port. I purchased three samsung CHG70 27" monitors to go with it, but am having some serious issues setting it up. I can get all three monitors working, but I cannot get all three to display the native resolution (2560x1440), at least one is always 1920x1080. The 1920x1080 is showing as the max resolution on the affected monitor(s). I have tried changing it to 2560x1440 in the intel graphics utility, but when it has changed the display resolution, the active signal resolution has remained at 10920x1080, just resulting in a blurry monitor (due to scaling I assume). I have been playing the cable swap game thinking that maybe it was a cable issue, but I have about exhausted that to no avail.

Any ideas, am I missing and obvious solution?

I was so excited about my new setup, but now I just want to throw it all against the wall.

Let me know if you have any ideas! Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello hightechlofi,

Thank you for joining the Intel Community Support.

Please allow me to gather more information about your system. Please scan it using the Intel® System Support Utility. Follow the steps below:

1.Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

2.Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View.

3.To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer.

4. Attach the report to this thread.

Wanner G.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello hightechlofi,

Were you able to fix the issue reported with the native resolution on your displays?

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Wanner G.
0 Kudos