4 Replies Latest reply on May 26, 2018 2:21 PM by cas_vis95

Intel HD 4000 & BSOD with Windows 10 build 1803

cas_vis95

Since I've update my windows 10 to the latest build (1803) when I go on Netflix or Amazon Video my PC crashes with a BSOD with the following error:

---------------------------------

System's dump:

On Sun 20/05/2018 21:14:28 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
      crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\052018-11953-01.dmp
      This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x197670)
      Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFD489D6E00000, 0x11, 0xFFFFD489D6E00000, 0xC)
      Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
      file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
      product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
      company: Microsoft Corporation
      description: NT Kernel & System
      Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
      This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
      The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 20/05/2018 21:14:28 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
      crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
      This was probably caused by the following module: igdkmd64.sys (igdkmd64+0xA1AA)
      Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFD489D6E00000, 0x11, 0xFFFFD489D6E00000, 0xC)
      Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
      file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\igdkmd64.sys
      product: Intel HD Graphics Drivers for Windows 8(R)
      company: Intel Corporation
      description: Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver
      Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
      This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
      A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: igdkmd64.sys (Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver, Intel Corporation).
      Google query: igdkmd64.sys Intel Corporation PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please could u update the drivers? I've seen that I'm not the only one to get a BSOD.

The drivers are update.

Thanks for ur help and sorry for my bad english <3