Version 2.11.1 of the RealSense SDK 2.0 is now available as a stable Latest Release.
rs2_camera_info::RS2_CAMERA_INFO_RECOMMENDED_FIRMWARE_VERSION - Field was moved next to RS2_CAMERA_INFO_FIRMWARE_VERSION.
- Support for Ubuntu 18/Bionic Beaver (kernel 4.15). DSO-8769 (#1700)
- Realsense v2.11.0 wrapper for LabView
- New presets to rectify IR pattern from Left IR imager
- USB2/3 enumeration with RedStone3 (DSO-9161)
- Playback failure on unload_device
- Wrong height reported with distance demo
- Support DMFT-introduced GUIDs on RedStone3
- Post-processing blocks to report error on failure
- Calibration formats are not available for D5U
- [Depth Quality Tool] When the decimation filter is enabled the ROI window is offset, and the visualization changes to default when the ROI% is changed
Fore a full list of the Known Issues (unresolved problems), please refer to the release notes for this new 2.11.1 SDK version..