I understand that you are currently experiencing low frame rate when playing and before the frame rate was stable.
Regarding this, To better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps:
1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R.
2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.
3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop).
4. Attach the report to this thread.
Thank you for your response.
Upon review of the DxDiag I have determined that the graphics driver is not up to date according to the manufacturer's website. In fact, I searched and found the model of your laptop with the different drivers, please refer to the link below:
* Please be aware that the content on that site is not controlled by Intel*. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel* for the merchants or services offered there. *
First, make sure to download the graphics driver and install it, reboot the computer and then try to see if the framerate improves.