12 Replies Latest reply on May 29, 2018 7:51 AM by Intel Corporation

Please help - this installation package is not supported by this processor type.

LTBugg

This is my computer:

I am trying to add this driver: Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10
      I want to play one of the games it supports, Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition

Downloading and running the regular installer results in this:

I have followed every step of this supposed fix: [Fix] This Installation Package Is not Supported by This Processor Type - Driver Easy

Every driver on my computer has been successfully updated per the Pro level of this software package.

I have followed the directions for manually installing the driver as per this site: Manually Install an Intel® Graphics Driver in Windows® 10 and...

I got to this point:

I could not select the IGXPIN option, although it is there in my Downloads.

I am at the end of my wits. I cannot play the indicated game without it constantly crashing due to long-standing incompatibility issues between Intel products and the Beamdog code.

Is anyone else having EE crash on them when loading different areas even in official campaigns — Beamdog Forums

Please help me so that I can play my game!

~L