Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20496 Discussions

UHD 630 driver shifted monitor display to right

AQuau
Beginner

I am using core i5 8500.

After upgrading to Windows 10 April 2018 update, my displays slightly shifts to right.

In previous, I was using at 1366x768 resolution and it was recommended for me.

But after upgrade and installing the latest 24.20.100.6025 driver of UHD 630, it shows 1024x768 as recommended resolution.

My monitor is Benq G920HD.

Motherboard: Asus TUF B360-plus gaming

In previous I was using driver Intel(R) Graphics Driver: 23.20.16.4944

I have attached necessary pictures including my issue which was shown by two red line.

I have attached Detailed-System-Report.html, found by "Intel driver & support" software

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello MAQ678,

Thank you for joining the Intel Community Support.

To help you resolve this issue, I would like you to try selecting the Auto option on your monitor to adjust your display. Please let me know how it goes.

Also, have you tried setting the maximum resolution supported?

Wanner G.
0 Kudos
AQuau
Beginner

Yes, I have tried setting that the maximum resolution supported.

My monitors Auto button maybe doesn't work. I have pressed that, and got no visual.

Thanks for replying.

I hope if there any ways without pressing Auto key.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello MAQ678,

You can also set the auto adjustment from the monitor menu. Menu > Display > Auto Adjustment / H. Position / V. Position.

You can also try these steps:

1. Disconnect your unit from the internet.

2.Please uninstall both the Intel Graphics driver and the Intel Display audio driver. To do this, please follow the steps on the link below under these sections:

-Uninstalling the Intel Graphics Driver via the Device Manager Method

-Uninstalling the Intel® Display Audio Driver or the Intel® HDMI Audio Driver via the Device Manager Method.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005598/graphics-drivers.html

3.Restart system. Please go to the device manager and check if Windows installed another version of the graphics driver. If it does, please remove it and restart your computer one more time. Repeat the process until you get the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter.

4.Once you do, please proceed with the clean install of the latest graphics driver version. Please find the link below:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27680/Graphics-Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=126790

5.Once the latest driver has been installed, you may enable the internet connection again.

Wanner G.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello MAQ678,

Were you able to follow the troubleshooting steps provided above?

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Wanner G.
0 Kudos