Items with no label
3335 Discussions

"I see Depth and virtual driver in Device Manager>Imaging devices, but don't see RGB" for Intel Realsence 3d camera F200 on Dell Inspiron 5559

AMans3
Beginner

My camera is not working on Dell inspiron 5559 with Intel Realsence 3d Camera f200

After opening camera app it is just showing black screen

I found that in Device manager under imaging device their are just:

1. intel realsence 3d camera (front f200) Depth
  2. intel realsence 3d camera virtual driver

only these 2 driver are showing in imaging devices

intel realsence 3d camera (front f200) RGB Driver is missing.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JUAN_N_Intel
Employee

Hello aamiirmansuri,

Is the camera embedded in your laptop?

Unfortunately the F200 drivers are not fully compatible with the latest versions of Windows 10. There are no fixed drivers and since this model of camera is end of life there will not be an updated driver.

Additionally Intel has posted a workaround for the issue, it has been tested for the SR300 cameras but it is worth trying it for your F200.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000026184/emerging-technologies/intel-realsense-technology.html

If this workaround does not fix your issue i would be recommended for you to share the installation logs as stated on the last part of the workaround.

Best Regards,

Juan N.

0 Kudos
AMans3
Beginner

Is the camera embedded in your laptop?

yes

0 Kudos
CGuij
Beginner

I have the same problem, I tried many times reinstalling the driver and temporary it works but later the camera was disable, some times take the pictures with the Virtual driver ???, some times with the deep ?? but the RGB pass as not the default option, so pictures are not taken or green or darker ... and yes this is the built in camera that comes with my dell

0 Kudos