This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thanks for posting in our communities. We understand that you're receiving error message "BIOS configuration is not compatible " when trying to enable Intel® Optane™ Memory system acceleration.
In addition to the BIOS screenshots you've already shared, we need to gather some more information about your system. Please attach the following files to your next reply:
- Intel® System Support Utility report.
1. Download the latest Intel® SSU.
2. Select to include "everything."
3. Name and save the report.
- Intel Optane Memory logs located at C:\Users\[your_user_name]\Intel\Logs.
This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation1 of 1 people found this helpful
Thanks for the files. Your BIOS boot mode is set to Legacy. However, Intel Optane Memory system acceleration requires UEFI settings instead.
Please backup your data and follow the instructions in the article below to convert your boot configuration from Legacy to UEFI:
- Converting Windows® Installation from Legacy to UEFI without Data Loss
Please let us know the results.