Thank you for joining the community.
After translating your post I understand that you are having problems to complete the graphics driver update; to better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information on your computer. Please follow these steps:
- On the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R.
- In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.
- Click on Save All Information (save it to your desktop).
- Attach the .TXT file to the thread.
Hello sorry I wrote in italian. My browser opened the support site in italian and I tought that was smart enough to redirect me to the italian section but I suppose it is not.
Anyway I attach the requested file.
I launched HP Support Assistent that warned me with a newer version of the driver (22.something instead the 12.something that I had) and I managed to install it without problems while the lastest version gives me troubles.
DxDiag.txt.zip 19.1 K
Thank you for your response.
Allow me to share with you that given that you are using a laptop we recommend to use the driver from the Manufacturer due to those are built and customize for your system, if you want you to use the drivers 126.96.36.19925 bear in mind that this is the generic drivers for the HD graphic 530 controller on your system.
To install graphics driver manually please refer to the following steps:
- Download the graphics driver ZIP file: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27680/a08/win64_188.8.131.5225.zip
- Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
- Right-click Windows Start icon and open Device Manager.
- Click “Yes” when prompted for permission from User Account Control.
- Expand the Display adapters section.
- Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.
- Click “Browse my computer for driver software”.
- Click “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.
- Click “Have Disk”.
- Click “Browse”.
- Access the designated location or folder, and access a folder called “Graphics”.
- Select the file called “igdlh64” or “igdlh”.
- Click Open, then click OK, and finally click “Next”. Drivers are now being installed.
- Reboot your computer.
- And let me know if you have any issues with the installation.