1 Reply Latest reply on May 20, 2018 8:39 AM by nadotu

Intel Graphics Automatic Games Settings feature

Bryce@Intel

Intel® has introduce a feature with the ability to automatically configure game settings for Intel® Graphics on 6th Gen Core Processors or higher

(including systems with 8th Gen Core Processors with Radeon RX Vega M Graphics).

Look for the ‘Gaming icon’ in the Graphics Control Panel. The Automatic Game Settings feature is still in beta so game availability and functionality is limited.

We'd love to hear your feedback on this feature though so please let us know what you think in this thread!

Stay tuned for future improvements and more games coming soon!

Currently supported games: Battlefield 1™, Battlefield 4™, American Truck Simulator™, Call of Duty® WWII, Destiny® 2,

DOTA™ 2, Grand Theft Auto V™, League of Legends®, Overwatch™, World of Tanks™

AGS.png

• 1. Re: Intel Graphics Automatic Games Settings feature
          nadotu

Several older games do not work anymore: Bioshock Infinite, Halo2, Crysis Warhead...

None of them is detected by your new fancy driver - so nothing can be set anymore!

The Windows Panel is always visible, switching to 'full screen' makes games crash with famous 0x00000005c error.

Downgrading to the old default driver which comes along with windows solves the issues and everything works fine again - and you will get rid of this ugly user interface with this dump gaping guy staring at you and these unwanted opt-out advertisements.

Thank you for misusing your customers as guinea pigs!

Addenum:

No Intel, I'am not your debugger so I will not 'deliver useful information' using your pattern which does not even work in my browser!