Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Default level information for reporting Graphics issues

RonaldM_Intel

Hi All,

IMPORTANT Update: To clean up the Gfx community, we will be moderating threads & posts that are duplicate or incorrectly posted. Please do your part in supporting the community by thoroughly searching for your question/concern before creating a new thread. Duplicates may result in your post to go unanswered, closed, or deleted without further warning.

If you have an observation to report, please be sure to fill out this information as complete as possible.

[copy and paste it to a new thread OR within an existing thread 'reply' and copy+paste this to fill in]

If something doesn't apply, simply indicate NA. This level of information is necessary for issues to be reproduced and investigated.

There are a lot of experienced people in the communities; this information may also help these other users to help answer your questions.

We appreciate your assistance in making Intel products better for all.

-- Finding the Attach a File option ---

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" in the top right corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.

Category

Questions

Answers (N/A if not applicable)

Description

Provide a detailed description of the issue

Please place an X to the right of the option showing how often you see this issue using specific steps. (Ex: 'Every few times a game is started it flickers.' <- This would be "Often")<p> 

Always (100%):

Often (51-99%):

Sporadic (20-50%):

Very Sporadic (<20%):

<strong style="font-style: inherit; font-family: intel-clear, arial, helvetica, 'helvetica neue'...

1 Reply
RAJU2529
New Contributor III

thanks for the information , I noted these points , when I post new thread I consider

0 Kudos