3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 27, 2018 6:06 PM by Intel Corporation

Intel Turbo Boost на ноутбуке Xiaomi

4appa

Являюсь обладателем ноутбука от компании Xiaomi, хочу отключить технологию Intel Turbo Boost, но в BIOS нет возможности ее отключить. Какими средствами можно еще отключить ее?

• 1. Re: Intel Turbo Boost на ноутбуке Xiaomi
          Russianpig

Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь хотя бы онлайн-переводчиком, чтобы Вам люди могли помочь. Элементарное уважение.
          Но ладно, я за Вас переведу.

Translation:
          I'm an owner of a laptop made by Xiaomi, I would like to disable Intel Turbo Boost but I'm unable to do so in the BIOS. How can I achieve what I originally intended to do.

• 2. Re: Intel Turbo Boost на ноутбуке Xiaomi
            Intel Corporation
            This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello 4appa,

I understand that you are looking for a way to turn off the Intel ® Turbo Boost technology.

Regarding this, Intel ® created the technology but it is implemented by the different manufacturers and most of the time it is manageable by the BIOS of the system. However, the settings of the BIOS are set by the same companies, in this case Xiaomi*. I would recommend you to contact them to see how they implemented and see if they have the option to disable it. 

Also, Russianpig thank you for the translation. 

I hope this helps.

Regards,
            David V

• 3. Re: Intel Turbo Boost на ноутбуке Xiaomi
              Intel Corporation
              This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello 4appa,

I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you.

If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply.

Regards,
              David V