Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Realsense D435 and Labview

swu36
Beginner

Hello,

I want to use Labview to develop Realsense d435 in Windows 10, I found a set of instances at https://github.com/IntelRealSense/librealsense/tree/development/wrappers/labview, but there is no way to use it after download, subVI is missing and the .dll file cannot be imported(missing corresponding header file).

Who can give me some suggestions or tips?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Lonely,

Please note that Labview support in the SDK 2.0 is still in development phase. We will find out from the RealSense team if this is a known issue and, if so, when it will be fixed.

Regards,

Jesus G.

Intel Customer Support
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Lonely,

Please download the latest version of the Labview wrapper here https://github.com/IntelRealSense/librealsense/tree/master/wrappers/labview. Please note that by default, you must use Labview 64bit. If you have Labview 32-bit then recompile librealsense for 32bit and replace the realsense2.dll file with the 32-bit version. If you have a D435 camera, the only sample that doesn't work with it is the Depth_and_Color sample.

Regards,

Jesus G.

Intel Customer Support
0 Kudos
BWang43
Beginner

Hello Jesus,

When can we try a D435 camera to work with it is the Depth_and_Color sample?

Thanks and regards!

Brady Wang

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Brady_Wang,

Unfortunately, the Depth_and_Color sample is still unavailable in LabView.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

Eliza
0 Kudos
GHoro
Beginner

Hi

Is there any news regarding this post?

How can I grab a depth and color images from the D435 using Labview wraper?

Regards

0 Kudos
GGARR3
Beginner

I was able to modify the sample Labview code to get depth and color images streaming (the issue is that the Depth and Color images come from different sensors and the Labview code is written to only initialize a single sensor at time). Code with modified SDK VIs is attached.

However, my goal was to get aligned RGB and depth data (as shown in rs-align.cpp example) but so far I haven't been able to get it to work. There are no equivalent functions in Labview that utilize a "frameset" which seems to be required for the align processor. I was working off information found in this post.

Anyone have any updates on how to align RGB and Depth data using the Labview SDK?

0 Kudos