This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thank you for joining the community.
You can try to update the driver to the graphics version .4889. bear in mind that this version of drivers is generic to the Intel® HD graphics 4400 controller
Please follow these steps in order to update the graphics driver:
- Download the graphics driver ZIP file: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27441/a08/win64_18.104.22.16889.zip
- Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
- Click Start.
- Right-click Computer and select Manage. When prompted for permission from User Account Control, click Yes.
- Select Device Manager from the navigation tab on the left.
- Double-click Display Adapters.
- Right-click the Intel® Graphics Controller and click Update Driver Software.
- Click “Browse my computer for driver software”.
- Click “Browse” and select the directory where the driver files are located.
- Click Next. Drivers install.
- Reboot computer.
- And let me know if you have any issues with the installation.
We recommend using the drivers from the manufacturer of your system in this case Lenovo. This following link can help you to find the drivers:
You can also verify if the BIOS on your system is up to date if you need assistance to up update de BIOS we recommend to contact the manufacturer for assistance in the process.
Hope this helps.