Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Notifications Role

idata
Employee

Attempting to set up notifications on my enterprise environment... documentation suggests a "Notifications" role.... This does not exist in my environment. The documentation references the clocktower.exe.config, which I modified... also added the metadata to the hub. my trouble is I have nowhere to choose my notification recipients. Please help.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello YRMC_GUY

Thank you for your contacting us regarding the issue that you are experiencing with our Intel® Unite™ App, it will be more than a pleasure to assist you.

In this case in order to perform further research regarding your issue, can you please tell us what is the exact version (number) of the Intel® Unite™ App that you are running?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Diego S.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Server, Hub and Client all running 3.2

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello YRMC_GUY,

Thank you for your response.

I am currently sending to your case to the proper group of support so they can take a look to it and provide us with a suitable answer.

This process may delay our answers however we are going to reach you back once that we have news about it.

I appreciate your patience in advanced.

Best Regards,

Diego S.
0 Kudos