I recently installed Intel 9260 and it worked perfectly for 2 days. Then the Bluetooth icon disappeared from the sys tray and on button was completely gone from Windows Settings/Devices.
Within device Bluetooth is also gone unless I show hidden devices. I uninstalled all hidden Bluetooth devices and reinstalled but i still do have Bluetooth in device manager hidden or not. I've also tried the below post from another post but still no Bluetooth.. I have also tried win10 image restore from the initial working install which also did not work. I will include my ssu file if you can help please advise
- Download and save the latest drivers:
- Uninstall the Intel® PROSet/Wireless and Bluetooth Software.
- Open Programs and Features (Uninstall a program) from the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall or Change and then Remove.
- When prompted, choose to discard settings.
- Uninstall your Bluetooth and wireless driver. Windows* with an inbox driver may natively support some wireless adapters. You cannot uninstall an inbox driver. Proceed to the next step if you start seeing the same version of the driver installed automatically after it’s uninstalled.
- Go to Device Manager.
- Expand the Bluetooth category.
- Right-click your Intel Bluetooth and choose to uninstall it.
- Make sure to select the option to Delete the driver software for this device.
- Follow the same steps for your Intel Wireless adapter found at the Network Adapters category.
- Clear out your temporary files.
- Press the Windows* key and R key simultaneously to open the run box.
- Type in: cleanmgr.exe and press the Enter key or OK.
- Place a check mark next to Temporary Files. You can leave everything else checked or unchecked.
- Press OK and wait.
- Reboot your computer.
- Locate the driver you downloaded back in Step 1. Run as administrator and follow the wizard to completion. Make sure you install the Bluetooth drivers first before installing the wireless drivers
SSU.exe.zip 312.6 K