5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 7, 2011 5:35 AM by

D945GCPE display not coming

Yugdeep_ind

Hello all,

My intel desktop board D945GCPE (intel original)having serial number : AZPE73500G95 and AA number : D97209-201 does not giving display to the output monitor,

I have changed  RAM (ddr2) already,but the problem is not solved yet.

There is no problem with display monitor or the cord connecting board and monitor as i already checked the output monitor with some other system.

Please tell me what are the other factors which cause the "No display" problem?

The desktop board is under warrenty.

Please advice what is the problem with the board?

Regards

Yugdeep Katariya

• 1. Re: D945GCPE display not coming
          Diego_Intel

In order to diagnose this issue, please let me know, what is the model of the processor installed and what is the part number and manufacturer of the memory used. Is the green led light on the motherboard on? Is the processor's fan spinning?  By now what you may do would be to take the motherboard out of the chassis, place it on anon-conductive surface like a newspaper, a magazine or something similar, leave only motherboard, power supply, processor and Heat Sink/fan. Remove all the rest of components.Clear the CMOS removing the CMOS battery and all power cables from the power supply to the motherboard, leaving the system without power for 20 minutes at least.

After the 20 minutes reconnect the 2x12 and 2x2 power cables. Power up the system and check if the system beeps (a set of speakers needs to be connected to the green jack on the back of the motherboard in order to be able to hear any beep). If it beeps it means that the system is posting.

• 2. Re: D945GCPE display not coming

I HAVE SAME PROBLUM BUT I THIN ITS ONE IC IS DAMEGE (ITE-SUPER I/O CONTROLLER)   U CAN CHANGE IT AND U SOLVE THIS PROBLUM I DID AS AND I GET DISPLAY         U CAN CALL ME -9610200067

• 3. Re: D945GCPE display not coming

my all component  r ok but no display can any one tell me how can i recover my board from thid prob..........................

• 4. Re: D945GCPE display not coming
                Candan

In celebration of the 10th year anniversary of the classic bag Balenciaga Bags is offering the Balenciaga Exclusive First Class Craquele Bag. It isn’t really the classic Balenciaga bags you’ll see around,Balenciaga Bags Handle 084339 In Black but the style is definitely is and its entirety still looks timeless and classic anyway.

Made from calfskin suede material, this Desinger Balenciaga Bags comes in craqueled finish, giving this a hint of vintage appeal. It also shows bronze shade with metallic finish, enough to add a subtle chic look to its entirety. To complement its vintage look, this bag then has aged brass hardware and studs, instead of gunmetal silver ones. Tassels are as well present on the zipper pulls to add more casual elegant vibe to its entire design.

• 5. Re: D945GCPE display not coming

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem. My PC is not beeping on power-on and not getting the display. How to know the ITE-super IO controller is damaged or not. If you have some solution please let me know.

Thanks,

Althaf