This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
We understand you have upgraded the wireless card on your computer after your factory installed adapter failed. About a month after installing the new adapter, the Bluetooth® module has started becoming disabled at random intervals.
Before we make any suggestion, it's important to mention that custom wireless upgrades (where the part was not acquired through your computer manufacturer) have limited support. It's not uncommon to see these type of integrations result in premature failure of the adapter, as it may have been customized for a differently branded system.
- Could you please try removing and reinstalling the drivers one more time, making sure to install the Bluetooth® driver before the WiFi package?
- Please share an Intel® System Support Utility report
1. Download the latest Intel® SSU
2. While connected to your WiFi network, run the scan for "everything."
3. Save and name the report.
We look forward to hearing back from you.