Hello! I have the same problem. My notebook is a acer 5740-5255 with core i3 processor. I have a friend that have the same laptop but with core i5 processorm and he dont have this issue... He instal the last drivers and run fine... I think the problem is in driver with incompatibility in the i3 processors. This is very shamefull to intel... Please Intel fix this issue fastly...
The issue is being investigated, please provide the information that Robert_U is requesting at the following forum:
The information requested is
1. Right click on desktop and select "Graphics Properties"
2. Once the "Intel Graphics and Media Control Panel" opens, click on "Options and Support"
3. Then click "Information Center"
4. Click the "Save" button in the upper right corner and save the diagnostic information to a text file.
5. Copy the information in the text file to this Forum
6. Provide your system brand and model number.