Since your Bios version is displayed in unusual way (in DxDiag.txt) my advice is to recover your Bios first. You can do this from Power Button Menu:
- Prepare USB stick fully formatted to FAT32 (disable quick format option during format). Save the Bios file JY0027.bio Download BIOS Update [JYGLKCPX.86A] on this stick and insert it into USB slot (NUC shall be OFF).
- Press Power Button for about 3 seconds. You should release the Power Button soon as the power led changes color from blue to amber. NUC will reboot into Power Button Menu.
- Press F4 and the recovery shall start.
- When the recovery finishes, pull out the power cord.
- Replace the power cord and press Power Button to switch the computer to ON.
- Enter Bios setting by pressing F2 during boot process.
- Press F9(followed by "Y"), to set Bios to default settings. Press F10 (followed by "Y"), to save the settings and exit to O.S. Let the NUC fully reboot.
- You can enter again to Bios setting to change the necessary settings.
Edit: If you are not be able to reach the Power Button Menu, you can recover your Bios using Security Jumper Removed method: BIOS Recovery Update Instructions for Intel® NUC