Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Intel HD 530 support 1440p @ 60Hz over HDMI

bverc
Beginner

I was wondering if an Intel HD 530 integrated graphics card can support 1440p @ 60Hz over HDMI (1.4)? I already found the the maximum is 4096x2304@24Hz (see: https://ark.intel.com/nl/products/88967/Intel-Core-i7-6700HQ-Processor-6M-Cache-up-to-3_50-GHz ), but I don't seem to find anything about the ranges in between. Older cards seem to support 1440p @ 60Hz, so I hope it will still be the case.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello elmir,

I understand that you would like to know if the Intel ® HD 530 supports 1440p at 60Hz over HDMI 1.4.

Regarding this I have done some research and investigated about the unit, according to the bandwidth and what it supports the specified resolution should work at 60 Hz. Just make sure that the monitor supports that resolution as well.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

David V

View solution in original post

2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello elmir,

I understand that you would like to know if the Intel ® HD 530 supports 1440p at 60Hz over HDMI 1.4.

Regarding this I have done some research and investigated about the unit, according to the bandwidth and what it supports the specified resolution should work at 60 Hz. Just make sure that the monitor supports that resolution as well.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

David V
bverc
Beginner

Hello David,

thank you for your research. You are absolutely right, as I can confirm while using using my new monitor.

With kind regards,

Brecht
0 Kudos