We understand you're receiving an Error Code 0x1010 when trying to use your Wireless Docking.
1.Please share your WiGig logs.
2. Open the Wireless Dock Manager.
3. Open the help drop down (question symbol, top right).
4. Click on "About Intel® Wireless Dock Manager."
5. Click on Advanced Diagnostics.
6. Select to "Export info to file" at the bottom right. Save your file to a known location.
2. Intel® System Support Utility report
1. Download the latest Intel® SSU
2. While connected to your WiFi network, run the scan for "everything."
3. Save and name the report.
We look forward to hearing back from you.
Thanks for these reports.
We can see that you're not using the latest drivers, lets begin by updating to the latest version. Since you're experiencing issues, let's do this through a clean installation:
1. Download the latest drivers and software, save it to a known location:
Bluetooth®: Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® for Windows® 10 Version: 20.40.0
WiFi: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers for Windows® 10 Version: 20.40.0
Dock Manager: Intel® Wireless Dock Manager Software Version: 3.0.53144
2. Under Programs and Features in the Control Panel, or Apps & Features in Windows* Settings, uninstall any instance of:
Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software
Intel® Wireless Bluetooth®
Intel® Wireless Dock Manager
*If prompted, choose to "discard settings."
3. Clear out your temporary files: Press the Windows* Key + R to open the run box. Type Cleanmgr.exe and press OK. Here you will need to make sure Temporary Files are checked, you may uncheck everything else, then press OK.
5. Reboot your computer.
6. Install the software and driver packages downloaded back in step one in the following order: Bluetooth®, WiFi, Dock Manager.
Let us know if the issue persists.
I don't see any specific reset button. I see one power button in the top left corner of the docking station. I already tried to restart Docking station multiple times. I'm using Lenovo Docking Station.
Also, I don't think there is any problem with the docking station. It detects all connected monitors.
The Intel Wireless Dock Manager Software installed on my PC is not working.
The reset hole is located at the bottom of your docking station.
Source: ThinkPad* WiGig Dock User Guide
Please try this and let us know if it makes any difference. I believe this will help as error code 0x1010 may be related to firmware issues .
We will continue to investigate in the meantime.